Joe Biden: AR-15 Used to Stop Texas Church Massacre Should Not Be Allowed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shotgun Joe(savior of the lib dem party) Biden shoots off his mouth again. Hey Joe, how many more people would be dead if if wasn't for former NRA firearms instructor Stephen Willeford coming forward and shooting Devin Kelley? The banning of guns would have the same effect as the banning of booze during Prohibition and the banning(make illlegal) of street drugs that you can buy on just about any street corner in the USA today--that is absolutely no effect---except the effect of taking self defense weapons out the hands of law abiding citizens.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=20171113
Joe Biden: AR-15 Used to Stop Texas Church Massacre Should Not Be Allowed
by AWR Hawkins 13 Nov 2017

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, for someone being touted as the next Dem for Pres, that was the dumbest response I've heard. You know, when you see just how little they know about firearms as they attempt to write law, it makes you wonder if they are equally ignorant about other subjects they attempt to change.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joe reminds me of someone..........
Joe Biden.jpg

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, for someone being touted as the next Dem for Pres, that was the dumbest response I've heard. You know, when you see just how little they know about firearms as they attempt to write law, it makes you wonder if they are equally ignorant about other subjects they attempt to change.
No it doesn't. I stopped wondering a long time ago
A brick, with five grand to register with the FEC, could have beaten Hillary but Biden knew he couldn't win.
So why is he even relevant?
What about beating Hillary with a brick? I'm in!

Latest posts

Top Bottom