Joe Biden Claims ‘Brave Right-Wing Americans’ Are Shooting Law Enforcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
old john the separation of church and state was to prevent a state church as like in the church of england. unfortunately this confusion has been used to separate our government from anything God. charity belongs in the churches and personal . also i think that tariffs instead of subsidy is better.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congress men/women , that we HIRE ( elect) to manage our tax money, and pay our bills, would be exactly the same as a book keeper in any business, wouldn't it? Can a book keeper decide to use the business money for other purposes, no matter how deserving they think the cause is? I don't think so! If the business owner allows the book keeper to have that discretion, to spend business funds as they deem necessary, that
old john the separation of church and state was to prevent a state church as like in the church of england. unfortunately this confusion has been used to separate our government from anything God. charity belongs in the churches and personal . also i think that tariffs instead of subsidy is better.
I'm sure that is true, the founding fathers had had a can full of foreign rule! I'm a Christian, and remember very well prayer in school! I think Christianaty is literally founded on FREE WILL! If we require Christian prayer, in public schools, it would be almost as bad as THE BRAIN WASHING OUR KIDS ARE GETTING DALEY NOW, ON HOMOSEXUALITY, AND GENDER BOLOGNA, WOULDN'T IT?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree he implied that, however things are bad enough and we don't need to resort to hyperbole. Surprised that twitter hasn't taken down the post yet...

What Biden is doing has a name. It’s called demagoguery and it’s vile. This is exactly what Biden implied and it’s the scarlet letter he must be forced to wear. Biden is a wannabe dictatorial tyrant, and these are the tactics of tyrants.

It isn’t hyperbole, it’s pointedly accurate.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
The article and the title is extremely misleading and honestly a completely false statement.
I mean, I cannot stand the moron, but, he didn’t say

“‘Brave Right-Wing Americans’ Are Shooting Law Enforcement”

He said

brave, right wing Americans who say it’s (owning firearms that he perceives as dangerous) all about keeping America independent and safe, if you want to fight against the country you need an F-15, you need something a little more than a gun,” he said and added, “No. I’m not joking.” who would they be shooting at? These people behind me.

that’s hardly a claim or an accusation of brave right wing Americans. Nor is it even coming close to insinuating that brave right wing Americans are shooting cops. If anything, his flippantness in how to referred to “brave, right wing Americans” was the worst part of his entire speech. The entire speech was terrible and borderline moronic though. I never thought I would say it, but I miss Obama. He might have been of the same cut of cloth as ol joe, but he at least could form coherent sentences and didn’t make the entire nation look like a laughing stock being led by a special needs dementia patient someone kidnapped from a nursing home.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Leave it to our President
6FF42143-8FE5-424E-829B-0BE51495F500.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts