Joe Biden Claims ‘Brave Right-Wing Americans’ Are Shooting Law Enforcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HEY JOEY BOY
IMG_0686.jpg

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have heard a different version of this same story. To me the point is, TAX money is and should be, used for the nations business! I'm not sure but, think it is set aside in the constitution as such! Where charity, no matter how deserving, is a PRIVATE MATTER! This is where the RULE OF LAW comes in, some things must be separate, religion, and government, for example! We simply can't have it BOTH WAYS, if government controls, endorses, mandates, limits, promotes, bans, any religion, that my friend id NOT freedom of religion! If a government decides to GIVE OUR TAX MONEY TO ANY CHARITY, THAT IS ILLEGAL, BECAUSE IT IS NOT THEIR MONEY, IS IT?

Look at the Fourteenth Amendment, Section 4, The first sentence, to wit:

"The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including yadda yadda yadda, shall not be questioned."

The way this sentence is crafted, any law Congress passes regarding payment for any "obligation" Congress adopts, shall not be questioned. This sentence is not limited to paying debts, pensions and bounties incurred during the Civil War or in regard to any other act of rebellion or insurrection. For all intents and purposes, this disables anyone's right to challenge any otherwise unconstitutional spending Congress passes.

This sentence doesn't prohibit adopting debt that would not be otherwise constitutional. This sentence being a part of the Constitution is basically an open ended power to spend so long as it is passed by law. This makes Article I, Section 8, all but moot as far as to what Congress can spend money on.

Even if anyone wanted to challenge the trillions being spent willi-nilly by Congress, they wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

This part of the Fourteenth Amendment, along with the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Amendments, must be repealed. The damage these changes to the Constitution have caused is immeasurable. George Washington, in his farewell address, warned us about how such alterations to the Constitution could destroy the energy of the system.

George Washington's Farewell Address

If you don't want to read the whole thing, the "warning" is on page 15 of the linked PDF, to wit:

Towards the preservation of your government and the permanency of your present happy state, it is requisite not only that you steadily discountenance irregular oppositions to its acknowledged authority but also that you resist with care the spirit of innovation upon its principles, however specious the pretexts. One method of assault may be to effect in the forms of the Constitution alterations which will impair the energy of the system and thus to undermine what cannot be directly overthrown. In all the changes to which you may be invited, remember that time and habit are at least as necessary to fix the true character of governments as of other human institutions, that experience is the surest standard by which to test the real tendency of the existing constitution of a country, that facility in changes upon the credit of mere hypotheses and opinion exposes to perpetual change from the endless variety of hypotheses and opinion; and remember, especially, that for the efficient management of your common interests in a country so extensive as ours, a government of as much vigor as is consistent with the perfect security of liberty is indispensable; liberty itself will find in such a govern- [15]

Elections have consequences.

Woody

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congress men/women , that we HIRE ( elect) to manage our tax money, and pay our bills, would be exactly the same as a book keeper in any business, wouldn't it? Can a book keeper decide to use the business money for other purposes, no matter how deserving they think the cause is? I don't think so! If the business owner allows the book keeper to have that discretion, to spend business funds as they deem necessary, that

I'm sure that is true, the founding fathers had had a can full of foreign rule! I'm a Christian, and remember very well prayer in school! I think Christianaty is literally founded on FREE WILL! If we require Christian prayer, in public schools, it would be almost as bad as THE BRAIN WASHING OUR KIDS ARE GETTING DALEY NOW, ON HOMOSEXUALITY, AND GENDER BOLOGNA, WOULDN'T IT?
If we require Christian prayer, in public schools, it would be almost as bad as THE BRAIN WASHING OUR KIDS ARE GETTING DALEY NOW, ON HOMOSEXUALITY, AND GENDER BOLOGNA, WOULDN'T IT?

answer No. but a required form of worship by the state quickly becomes a state church.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Fade2blue posted this in the memes and I am posting it here. Everyone needs to see/read this.​

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-wing-americans-are-shooting-law-enforcement/
Well Joe look where all the shootings and killings are coming from: Democrat Run Cities and Democrat run States like NYC, Chicago, LA, SF and Philadelphia to name a few.. Tell me Joe does that sound like Bright Right Wing Americans?? No sounds more like your low life Demorat friends and relatives! Ass Hat!

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For what it's worth here's my take on it. Most people care about putting food on their table. They not only want to go to the store and find the shelves stocked, they want to be able to afford to purchase the goods they want and need. They also care about being able to afford to put gas in their vehicles and not having to worry about violent crime. Joe's BS and lies are just that and the majority of Americans can see right through it. Joe can talk all he wants but the bottom line is the economy which, thanks to him, is in shambles and that will spell his demise.

EDIT: After forcing myself to listen to the old fool (I rarely do since it just drives my blood pressure up) I hear the same worn out points he always makes. Blah, blah, blah, like a broken record it never changes. Most notably though is the quote by Justice Scalia where he ALWAYS conveniently leaves out the fact that, in the Heller opinion, that Joe is partially referring to, Justice Scalia also said the 2nd Amendment covers weapons that are “in common use at the time” for “lawful purposes like self-defense.”. Taking into account that the AR15 is the most popular rifle in America it easily falls into the category of weapons Justice Scalia said are protected under the Second Amendment. Joe doesn't want to mention that fact though does he! Just more proof of the deception that has become the hallmark of the democratic party.
Bad part is if a Lie is told often enough the uninformed start believing it. Our Youth.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The left want to provoke a civil war while they're still holding the nuclear launch codes and in command of the F-15s and the military (as well as the treasury). They will use them too - at the drop of a hat...

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bad part is if a Lie is told often enough the uninformed start believing it. Our Youth.
We OVERWHELMED the 2016 RIGGED election, remember Crrooked hillary's reaction? then the 2020 RIGGED election, they had to shut down the vote count in ALL FIVE SWING STATES, AND STUFF THE BALLOT BOXES,. REMEMBER? LETS OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED? Can a free people witness the vote count in " THE FAIREST ELECTION IN HIDSTORY?" GOD I HOPE SO, DON'T YOU?

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The left want to provoke a civil war while they're still holding the nuclear launch codes and in command of the F-15s and the military (as well as the treasury). They will use them too - at the drop of a hat...
Heck the military would desert most probably stand w Trump anyway!! Meaning they would choose the way of right not this Democratic crap we’re facing right now. Don’t be so fast to accuse maby that’s what is wrong .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom