Joe Biden: Second Amendment Does Not Say You’re ‘Entitled’ to Own a Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh it's fun and all to make fun of the guy, but let me remind you that this person has the voter base and capability to win the next Presidential Election. We better do our part to make sure he doesn't; it's not just the 2A at risk here. He is as dangerous as the Hildebeast! You MUST VOTE! Please, do not sit idly buy and allow him to win. Register and Vote.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree... he at least has the APPEARANCE of trying to be more moderate than the freaks who are campaigning for free everything for everybody except those who work - who will have to pay for it.

I'll tell you, people, I'm a practicing physician in this country and I'm not above packing my s**t and moving away if they saddle this horse with too many more harnesses. And I guarantee you I'm not the only one looking to get out if they decide to take much more from us. It's already insane the amount of regulation and tax we're expected to support in order to provide for this country's ever-expanding welfare state and now for allowing in millions of "refugees" who think they'll have a better life here than they had back home - by forcing their way in and demanding to be supported.

I'll reiterate... I'll pack my s**t and leave.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree... he at least has the APPEARANCE of trying to be more moderate than the freaks who are campaigning for free everything for everybody except those who work - who will have to pay for it.

I'll tell you, people, I'm a practicing physician in this country and I'm not above packing my s**t and moving away if they saddle this horse with too many more harnesses. And I guarantee you I'm not the only one looking to get out if they decide to take much more from us. It's already insane the amount of regulation and tax we're expected to support in order to provide for this country's ever-expanding welfare state and now for allowing in millions of "refugees" who think they'll have a better life here than they had back home - by forcing their way in and demanding to be supported.

Where will you go? I might go with you

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They’ll have to carry me out. This is MY country, I’m not giving up on it easily. Things are but always better on the other side of the fence either. I’ve lived in several foreign counties and been to a lot more. There are very few that provide the freedoms and standards of living that we have here. Our country isn’t in the toilet yet. Illegal immigration is a huge problem, it’s got to stop. Trump is doing what he can, get behind him and do what you can. Stop the flow of criminals, terrorists and even more drugs across our so called borders. There are ways to enter the country legally.

Write, call, email and speak your piece and above all else, VOTE.

I’ll be swamping all my elected officials with mail and calls urging them to stop it.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Where would you go that is any better? Honest question, not an argument. I'm curious.
I've looked, and read other folks comments about moving. Panama, Ecuador, and some other South American countries. All seem to have gun restrictions much more than the US. They allow a gun or two, no semi's and all have to be registered.
Perhaps I'm missing something?

Latest posts

Top Bottom