Joe Biden town hall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any one saw the Joe Biden town hall? I watched it, he kept saying it depends, come to find out he was not trying to deflect the questions. He was secretly telling the campaign manager that his depend was soil. He must poop or pee 40 times during the town hall.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh smack. Honestly the only part I saw some fairly young black man -- mid to late 30s -- had asked him something and Joe was rattling on about discrimination and how there was no way this guy could get ahead without help from him. You could tell the guy was really NOT impressed by Joe telling him the only way he was gonna make it outta the projects was if Joe helped him with affirmative action type help. This guy was clean cut, dressed neatly and obviously educated. I would have been offended, too, if someone had talked down to me like that. He really is a piece of work.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, he is a hack. He only gets easy question. I had a hard time following what the hell he was saying. It reminded me of the Boomhauer from King of the Hill.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-10-17_12-9-20.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom