Joe Cooper Ford in Edmond - No Firearms Posting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The topic of this thread reminds me of a sign in Great Britain that said, "Bill posters will be prosecuted." To which someone penned on the sign, "Bill Posters is innocent."
That reminds me of the sign that said...

Is there any intelligent life here??

And someone wrote under it...

Yes, but I'm only visiting.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in four Ford dealerships yesterday and Joe Cooper was the only one with a sign. Had the best salesperson that I spoke too though. a lady named Margret, late 20's and knew the 2021 Bronco inside and out, I was impressed.
Did you tell her that no gun sign was asinine?

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys just need to stop shopping for fords at ford dealerships.

Whatever... Even the Chevy dealership in Duncan disagrees.

:boxing3:

byford.jpg

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
maybe someone has said this before, but I wonder why retail stores that post No Firearms signs, that can lose money daily to shoplifters dont post NO Shoplifting signs if they really think they are helpful to fight criminals. if in fact insurance requires them to do that, it still turns me off. but in many stores it is just liberal ignorance imo.

Last edited:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
maybe someone has said this before, but I wonder why retail stores that post No Firearms sings, that can lose money daily to shoplifters dont post NO Shoplifting signs if they really think they are helpful to fight criminals. if in fact insurance requires them to do that, it still turns me off. but in many stores it is just liberal ignorance imo.
That's a very good point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom