Joe request 30 min breaks during debate tonight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Tonight either go's one of two ways or maybe a third.
1. Joe smokes his own chub and POTUS is accused of elder abuse.
2. Potus simply states after Joe obviously shites himself stumbling over a question - "It is not fair this debate, Joe just fell asleep and shite himself".
3. Joe is totally lost, much like a bastard on fathers day and the PRESS/MSM make him out as amazing.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy doesn't only have mental deficits, his prostate is causing him some problems. I thin someone should follow him and take notes, they are going to feed him answers and tell him what to say...unless he already has an earpiece. But is shouldn't affect things int he long haul because he won't remember what they said to say... Trump Won, it's over.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still just can't believe, that as butthurt as the dims are over Trump's first victory, and them doing anything and everything to try to get Donald fired, going as far as ruining a nation with a pandemic, and creepy Joe is the best they got to try and stop the Trump Train dead in it's trax. It's just so damned pathetic that it's downright comical. I don't think they have a snowball's chance in hell. But, the American people are just stupid enough, what with all the hate groups out there, we should really be prepared for damn near anything. Tonight's debate will be historic and legendary! Oh the stories we will all be able to tell our grandkids when the gotdamn history books get it wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom