Joe request 30 min breaks during debate tonight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Commission on Presidential Debates denies that such a request was made, and the Biden Campaign denies that such a request was made. The original source of the story is an unnamed official in the Trump Campaign.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God I dread this. Grumpy is gonna wanna watch this trainwreck. I'd rather watch them sandpaper the enamel off my molar teeth. :cry11:
Mrs Dumpstick wanted to watch. Fortunately, she gets up early to go to work, so bedtime is 7pm for her.

I'll record it, but I ain't watching it.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every time I hear a politician speak I find myself asking why with 390+ Million Citizens in the United States, all of these clowns running for office are the best we could do?

Anyway, hope Trump ahnialtes the opposition tonight and in November.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still just can't believe, that as butthurt as the dims are over Trump's first victory, and them doing anything and everything to try to get Donald fired, going as far as ruining a nation with a pandemic, and creepy Joe is the best they got to try and stop the Trump Train dead in it's trax. It's just so damned pathetic that it's downright comical. I don't think they have a snowball's chance in hell. But, the American people are just stupid enough, what with all the hate groups out there, we should really be prepared for damn near anything. Tonight's debate will be historic and legendary! Oh the stories we will all be able to tell our grandkids when the gotdamn history books get it wrong.
I learned a valuable lesson years ago when we did not get Killary as a president. More than half of the voters in this country are ignorant and just voted their feelings rather than the facts.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every time I hear a politician speak I find myself asking why with 390+ Million Citizens in the United States, all of these clowns running for office are the best we could do?

Anyway, hope Trump ahnialtes the opposition tonight and in November.

Brings to mind the thought....

100 million sperm and THAT'S the one that won??????

Dave

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I learned a valuable lesson years ago when we did not get Killary as a president. More than half of the voters in this country are ignorant and just voted their feelings rather than the facts.

True story. Creepy Joe could play the "woe is me" card and secure the victory. If that happens, we're sunk!

God help us! :faint:

get-in-pussy-were-making-america-great-again-6864747.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom