John Bolton: Stevens Email Shows Hillary, Staff Knew What They Were Doing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"My fellow Americans, in the interest of unity and magnanimity and "us being better than that" I hereby grant Hillary Rodham Clinton a full and complete pardon for any acts she may or may not have committed while serving as Secretary of State."

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She could have killed our people herself and wouldn't get into trouble for it. She IS untouchable. This is the woman that could very well be the next president. I love how so many people in this country act like everything is fine. That couldn't be further from the truth. She will continue living an above the law lifestyle like many others in our government and the stupid people of this country will continue to live as if our perfect country is incapable of collapse. Their in for a rude awakening. I'm sure Rome never thought it would collapse either.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

"According to Judge Nepolitano on the news this morning,
Only a federal judge can grant immunity.
The Judge will only give immunity if the DOJ prosecutors ask for it. not the FBI.
The DOJ will only ask for immunity if they have a grand jury hearing testimony
The FBI and the DOJ are working in tandem, and the grand jury is or soon will be hearing testimony. "

According to the FBI, Pagliano is the one that conspired to move the emails from DOJ to the private server.
To do so he had to have her password that gave him access to the entire account.

It's fixin' to go down.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.sickcapital.com_images_detailed_1_newhairprev.jpg

POPIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They will wait till she gets nomination then charge her then at convention Biden will get her delagates as best for party with Elizabeth Warren as VP to placate Sanders people.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They will wait till she gets nomination then charge her then at convention Biden will get her delagates as best for party with Elizabeth Warren as VP to placate Sanders people.

She has already committed more crimes than other folks that have already been prosecuted and convicted for. Probably going to be May before the FBI completes and submits their case to DOJ although they are already working together. It doesn't look good for her or her aids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom