John Browning Museum...anybody been?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked seeing how barrels were made>

Foxfire,

To help you a bit, after you press "Reply" and get a box with the comment you are replying to, a cursor is below the little box with the quoted comment in it. You can then type your comment in below theirs and won't have to have two comments to show for your efforts.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Foxfire,

To help you a bit, after you press "Reply" and get a box with the comment you are replying to, a cursor is below the little box with the quoted comment in it. You can then type your comment in below theirs and won't have to have two comments to show for your efforts.
Thanks! I Must have been tired.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There used to be a Browing exhibit at the Woolrock Museum here in Ok by Bartlesville. I hope it's still there as we will be visiting there with some RV friends we travel the country with that are passing through for a couple days, staying at our place before moving on.
The girls coming all want to go to Pawhuska to visit the Ree Drummond Mercantile and restaurant.
The guys are going for the guns in the museum.
IMHO the guys get the winning afternoon.
We went there yesterday. Great exhibit of 1911's from the initial prototypes to the current models. The grips changed from a 90 degree in the prototypes to the current angle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom