John Daly rockin Southern Hills

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He used to be a media favorite but not anymore.
He came out in support of trump. That’s not cool in the sports world
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/03/golfer-john-daly-endorses-donald-trump-for-presidentAnd this is how the left portrays it,sad
I really wish the sports world would stay out of politics and social justice issues. I couldn’t care less about an athlete‘s personal views or social opinions. I watch sports (what is left of non-woke sports) for the talent and competition.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
He used to be a media favorite but not anymore.
He came out in support of trump. That’s not cool in the sports world
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/03/golfer-john-daly-endorses-donald-trump-for-presidentAnd this is how the left portrays it,sad
i will never, ever forget how the left smeared the name of Charlton Heston after he died. his obit literally read something along of the lines of "even tho at one time he marched alongside MLK, his politics shifted far right towards the end of his life and his affection for firearms led to many abandoning him yada yada"

unbelievable.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I really wish the sports world would stay out of politics and social justice issues. I couldn’t care less about an athlete‘s personal views or social opinions. I watch sports (what is left of non-woke sports) for the talent and competition.
and it's crazy how much stuff goes under the radar.

like some guys in MLB are causing a huge issue by not getting the (not)vaxx, since Canada won't let them in. it recently came up where a pitcher was going to miss a start since he wouldn't make the trip, and mlb last minute was like "oh yeah and you also can't replace the guy on your roster so you'll have to burn a bullpen game".

of course, the white players being outspoken against the vaxx are held to the highest standard. guys like Jorge Soler, who was the World Series MVP last year ***after getting covid during the playoffs*** are unvaxxed and no one cares. he even clearly lied to the braves about it last year; yet they fired chipper jones and austin riley's personal hitting coach both for refusing the vaxx.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Clown of the PGA show. I like him, bet he laughs all the way to the bank.....
I would wear some shorts in that material.:lmfao:

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1653053223136.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom