John Daly rockin Southern Hills

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
John Daly has been tweaking the noses of the golfing world effete for 35 years. He is an absolute LEGEND.

I think it would only be fitting if the day he shuffles off this mortal coil, they erected a 50' bronze statue of him across the road from PGA headquarters. :D

White Trash Santa can hit it a mile.....

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve always rooted for him at the Masters & us open. JD getting the grand slam would piss off a whole bunch of folks

Last edited:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
White Trash Santa can hit it a mile.....

He don't hit it as far as he used to, but he can still give it a pretty good poke.

He was wearing Red pants on Thursday, I think, it might have been Friday.

He rolled down the middle of the 18th fairway (where I saw him) in his golf cart chasing his drive, looking like Santa Claus in a sleigh without the deer, looked it over real good and when it was his turn he hit it. Like right now. No dicking around. Then drove his cart right up between the 9th & 18th greens by the sand traps. He cracked me up.

When he made the turn on Friday I thought he had a chance to make the cut, but he blew up on his second nine. I'm not 100% sure that wasn't on purpose. He's got his demons for sure, but he still got a really loud cheer on every hole we saw him play, from tee to green folks were letting him know they were glad he was there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom