John Legend and Chrissy Teigen considered leaving the USA because of Donald Trump

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sadly, they probably won't leave...

...leftists have been saying for roughly 20 years that if "said Republican" gets elected, they are leaving. Most, if not almost all, never leave. They like how their bread is buttered here.

That's true. And, they more than likely do better at the box office when people have money to spend ... money that doesn't get taxed into oblivion, money from jobs not flushed down the toilet of environmentalism, money from jobs created during conservative small government, etc., etc.

Woody

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They can't afford to leave this country so it'll always be idle threats.

I don't consider such statements from those people as threats. :zzz:I simply wish the had enough backbone to leave and raise the overall IQ and the conservative quotient of the country. :cool:

Woody

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
120849492_4708237349216648_6939381231928923146_n.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw on Facebook yesterday, where Tommy Lee (drummer for Motley Crue) made the same statement about leaving America if 45 is elected again.

Now...I've been a devoted Crue fan since I was a teen way, WAY back in the 80s. I still crank em up today. But, if he feels thataway, again, I say...

3phg8z.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom