John McCain reportedly has brain cancer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
one page in (hell, a few posts in) and it's clear which side is throwing shade on the man. No surprise, though, given that this is OSA.

And do you really want to bring up Trump here? I mean the man did once say "He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured, OK?" in regards to McCain.
Why do people keep running down OSA but stay at OSA?

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just because the man would not praise Caesar is no reason to bury him.
Is everyone supposed to be pro Trump, regardless of what stupid things he says or does?
Although Trump might think of himself as julius Caesar, he's more like "little boots".
I don't recall Trump ever thinking of himself as Caesar Just a guy trying to do what the people elected him to do.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't recall Trump ever thinking of himself as Caesar Just a guy trying to do what the people elected him to do.
Sorry. I unintentionally opened this thread again.
Just exactly when did Trump NOT think of himself as Caesar? You think he's a regular Joe?
I voted for the idiot. He's acts like a teenager with an attitude and not POTUS.
Yeah, I want him to do what I VOTED for him to do. Not embarrass the crap out of me for doing so.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It would be wrong to wish cancer on anyone. But McCain is an enemy of the people. He has opposed Trump.
So have many other Politicians and folks around the Country. That is why America is so great, you can oppose the president and be well within your rights to do so. @Ace_on_the_Turn opposes Trump and he is just as much entitled to that right as any other American. @ShaunyP26 opposes trumps agenda and he is also entitled to that right. I have zero issue with anyone who opposes the sitting administration. I opposed obama and damn near anything he did, Still fought wars for America though. Gotta love a Country that allows for free thought and expression of those thoughts. Try that crap in Russia, Venezuela or a thousand other places. Cuba just tosses you in prison for expressing your opinions of the President, both theirs and ours. There is no place in this great nation for the limiting of speach...

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So have many other Politicians and folks around the Country. That is why America is so great, you can oppose the president and be well within your rights to do so. @Ace_on_the_Turn opposes Trump and he is just as much entitled to that right as any other American. @ShaunyP26 opposes trumps agenda and he is also entitled to that right. I have zero issue with anyone who opposes the sitting administration. I opposed obama and damn near anything he did, Still fought wars for America though. Gotta love a Country that allows for free thought and expression of those thoughts. Try that crap in Russia, Venezuela or a thousand other places. Cuba just tosses you in prison for expressing your opinions of the President, both theirs and ours. There is no place in this great nation for the limiting of speach...
I agree with this...as long as it is done peacefully. I DO have a problem with the antifa crowd

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Agreed. I have not, and would never, call for any violent action against a sitting president. I also have not called for impeachment. Unless there is clear proof of high crimes and misdemeanors Trump deserves to be allowed to be president as he sees fit. I, unlike a lot of people on this very board, believe in the election system. Trump won. He's everyone's president for at least the next 4 years. As I've said, the republic survived Nixon, it will survived Trump. Hell, my stock is doing very well.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta love a Country that allows for free thought and expression of those thoughts. There is no place in this great nation for the limiting of speach...
Free thought, expression and free speech are one thing. Colluding to bring down a sitting president with information that is blatantly false and doesn't pass muster because he gives you a case of red-ass is a whole other can of worms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom