John McCain reportedly has brain cancer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So have many other Politicians and folks around the Country. That is why America is so great, you can oppose the president and be well within your rights to do so. @Ace_on_the_Turn opposes Trump and he is just as much entitled to that right as any other American. @ShaunyP26 opposes trumps agenda and he is also entitled to that right. I have zero issue with anyone who opposes the sitting administration. I opposed obama and damn near anything he did, Still fought wars for America though. Gotta love a Country that allows for free thought and expression of those thoughts. Try that crap in Russia, Venezuela or a thousand other places. Cuba just tosses you in prison for expressing your opinions of the President, both theirs and ours. There is no place in this great nation for the limiting of speach...

I disagree. The strength of the nation is undermined by liberalism.

Remember the betrayal of Vietnam?

Liberalism is incompatible with American values. It's not a simple disagreement like the old days.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too much sadness in here, as if his death warrant has been signed off on. Ted Kennedy had a similar diagnosis, and while I'm no fan, it had a positively impact on him. He's been sober for almost eight years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom