John McCain to discontinue medical treatment for brain cancer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stock up on popcorn. Come November 11th, a lot more information will be made public. The MSM is laughable. And the Left is going crazy. They are basically eating their own.

I understand that options are like assholes but this is the way I’m viewing things as of now. The future looks pretty good from where I see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You speak as someone who knows, but you don't actually share any information. It's all just wait and see? And then, what?

okmedic

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You speak as someone who knows, but you don't actually share any information. It's all just wait and see? And then, what?

I just know what’s already happened and pay attention to more than what the idiots on the MSM are spewing.
I’d point you toward the Chans to lurk only. The real info happens there. The DS has tried numerous times to get it shut down and have failed thanks some help from our government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, the things a girl starts with an innocent comment.

Personally, if I were as sick as they say he is I'd be trying some RSO. At this point what has he got to loss -- except a little brain cancer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom