john paul stevens repeal second amendment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0 0 0

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Earlier today, I read an opinion piece from FORMER Supreme Court Justice in the NYT. In the piece, he states that it is time to remove the second amendment as it has no purpose, and to teach people that firearms ARE NOT a right but a privilege. This is something that bothers, even scares me. Where an elitist will describe a right as a privilege, it makes it easier to control, or even abolish said right. I am also afraid that without FIXED definitions, i.e. Male, Female,up,down etc. that this will allow the elitist to control who is in charge.

This current year year there are many things on the table that we, as American Citizens need to look at. From the turnpike proposals, to immigration, to gender identification, to our stance on foreign policy. It is ultimately up to us as voters to decide WHO will represent us, and How they will vote to determine what government policy will be.

If we, the American Public, do not stand up for all of our rights, then it will fall to the elite who will decide what is a right, and what is a privilege.

Latest posts

Top Bottom