John Ross Passes Away

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That story had some of the most detailed gun lore, facts, history I’ve ever read. Like Stephen Hunters’ Bob Lee Swagger books. Point Of Impact, A Time To Hunt. Dirty White Boys. John Ross recounted the 1934 NFA and 1968 GCA gun control laws’ passage and results so well. Like Hunters’ books, he wove facts and true American history into his fiction book.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I borrowed a copy from @Free Trapper but recently got my own copy. I got excited about the online price and didn’t read the description fully. It doesn’t have the dust cover but I’m still happy to have it in my collection.

I snagged a copy with the dust cover years ago for $20. Guy that sold it to me wanted to buy it back a couple weeks later. I still have it. Lol

RIP sir.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That story had some of the most detailed gun lore, facts, history I’ve ever read. Like Stephen Hunters’ Bob Lee Swagger books. Point Of Impact, A Time To Hunt. Dirty White Boys. John Ross recounted the 1934 NFA and 1968 GCA gun control laws’ passage and results so well. Like Hunters’ books, he wove facts and true American history into his fiction book.
Yessir, got it as much for reference as the story itself. Some really good points in it.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really enjoyed his book. emailed back and forth a few times back then. Can't remember exactly about what, but he always impressed me as a nice guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom