Josh-L

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CWLFTMFW

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do ya know, another EXCELLENT transaction with Josh. We're kind of bff now... Just kidding.

-CwladjlfakwhretlasjfwoiFTMFW!

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok so whoever doesn't like me enough to give me a 1 star rating why don't you grow a pair and post who you are and why? If you don't like my posts on the forum then waaa get over it but this is my classified feedback thread and I don't appreciate that because I've never had a bad deal on here.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok so whoever doesn't like me enough to give me a 1 star rating why don't you grow a pair and post who you are and why? If you don't like my posts on the forum then waaa get over it but this is my classified feedback thread and I don't appreciate that because I've never had a bad deal on here.

I just went and gave you a 5 star to bring the average up to 3 stars. Some turd gave me a 1 star on one of my classified adds too. Don't know why as them item I had for sale was below what you could get it for anywhere else and my price included shipping. Anyway, most folks on here know you are a good guy to deal with, so don't let it get too you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom