Journalists Tow Camper Behind Electric Truck, End in Stunning Failure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Internal combustion engines can be converted to run on hydrogen gas that is generated on demand by electrolysis of water using a solar panel, mini wind turbines, hand cranks or foot peddles. Water vapor would be the exhaust which could be captured and used again. Existing engines can run on hydrogen gas. They know this but can't make money from it. And we would have unlimited range. They want us to have a limited range and limited power. They want us to be good slaves and then die.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
This looks like the future of all automotive vehicles. and I was impressed with the Tesla, beating a Dodge Hell Cat in a drag race, twice in a row, video on youtube! They likely can get all the bugs workled out on this technology, but my problem is, if this takes over including over the road transports, how is all that extra power going to be generated? We can barley supply the demand in peak periods now? That is using clean as well as dirty type power generating plants! This would increase the demand by what, two, or three times, on generating plants, right? Looks like a bunch new Nuclear Power plants to me? Are the tree hugers willing to do that?

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why not just use an efficient gas engine at that point?
Just think if automobiles could be run on steam. The Stanley Steamer was a first. If science continued to improve upon steam power it would have been down to a science today. But then water converted to steam wouldn't have made any money for big oil. Solar could possibly provide the power to heat the water to make steam. But water is free and electric and gasoline cost money and that is why it hasn't happened yet.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And these were new batteries. How about later when they start deteriorating? I wonder what the life is and what the replacement costs are for a new set of batteries?.
Batteries are in the thousands and replacement depends on the manufacture needs to power the vehicle as to brand, amount of batteries etc.. Definitely has to be another way. All this green loving tree hugging new stuff takes years to get right. Biden and the Dummy Crats are trying to tell us we gotta have it now when it will take many years to go completely from fossil to solar. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was NYC or LA, etc...

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just think if automobiles could be run on steam. The Stanley Steamer was a first. If science continued to improve upon steam power it would have been down to a science today. But then water converted to steam wouldn't have made any money for big oil. Solar could possibly provide the power to heat the water to make steam. But water is free and electric and gasoline cost money and that is why it hasn't happened yet.
I hope that's sarcasm.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear about eight to to ten years for need to replace them. So what happens if you get a bad ones?
But what is considered end of life. 50% of original capacity, 33%, or when they will no longer move the vehicle on flat ground? Also think about the resale value of a 7 year old EV. Who's going to want to pay for a car then know they will be replacing the battery pack in a year or two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom