Journalists Tow Camper Behind Electric Truck, End in Stunning Failure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hear about eight to to ten years for need to replace them. So what happens if you get a bad ones?

But what is considered end of life. 50% of original capacity, 33%, or when they will no longer move the vehicle on flat ground? Also think about the resale value of a 7 year old EV. Who's going to want to pay for a car then know they will be replacing the battery pack in a year or two.
Like I said water is free unless it comes in clear plastic bottles.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like I said water is free unless it comes in clear plastic bottles.

So, where is the water that comes out of your faucet originate? Are you using one of those hand driven pumps?

1657413021711.png

Those are the only ones that I could imagine where the water is free.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
For people in my age group, rememebr the furturistic cars, houses, etc. from the 1950's/60's news reels at the movies? I don't think even one of those predictions are even close! It will likely just go with what ever they can get to work, what ever that turns out to be?

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For people in my age group, rememebr the furturistic cars, houses, etc. from the 1950's/60's news reels at the movies? I don't think even one of those predictions are even close! It will likely just go with what ever they can get to work, what ever that turns out to be?
And now our enemy's, like us, have EMP's. Electric Magnetic Pulse missiles and bombs.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Form all the research I've done, if you're worried about fuel costs, range, convenience and capability, then PHEV with a very efficient and capable gas engine is the way to go. Some of the PHEV's betray themselves when you look at the actual EV only range, and others when you see how bad the EPA rating is once the batteries run out of juice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom