JSE Surplus: Great To Deal With

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know many of you are familiar with JSE Surplus but maybe some are not. Great company to deal with. Reasonable shipping ($4.00 for most small parts orders under $100), they don't charge tax, and they get orders out pretty much as fast as anyone. They have lots of hard-to-find products, too, and their prices seem to be very reasonable.

If you're not familiar with them you should check them out next time you need something. I've made 3 or 4 orders from them just this year and each time they've been just perfect.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Always been good for me.
orders usually arrive in a day or 2
excellent comms if something is delayed or on backorder.
website is usually up to date with avalability.
A+ from me and tons of items to choose from

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the older if now lesser known companies out there. Years ago, if you built AR's, it was pretty much DSA and JSE were the go to's. DSG Arms to an extent, but Palmetto came along and overshadowed them. I dont really know anyone thats been in the game as long as JSE. They are good to go.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the older if now lesser known companies out there. Years ago, if you built AR's, it was pretty much DSA and JSE were the go to's. DSG Arms to an extent, but Palmetto came along and overshadowed them. I dont really know anyone thats been in the game as long as JSE. They are good to go.
I still have the AR I built against a JSE upper that was one of my earlier AR builds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom