jstndrfr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome transaction with jstndrfr.

Fast easy communications. Very fast shipping. Only way this deal could have gone faster is if we had used Captain Kirks transporter!!

Dave

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't understand the feedback dump on my feedback jstndrfr? I explained the first time that I did not think it would work on the grandkids rifles, being the ammo was subsonic weak 22 long rifle. Then I thought I would try it, and the son in law said NO GO, he did not want to try it in the grandkids rifles, he axed it.

Your phone conversation was different than this feedback you left for me, you said no problem at all, plenty of other people wanted it. I even asked if it was going to cause you a problem and you stated no, that there were others that wanted the ammo.

The following is why the son in law said no on the ammo.

The ammo in question is Aguila Super Colibri .22 ammo, and on the MFG site, WARNING: These rounds are powered by the rimfire primer only. They must only be fired in handguns. If fired in rifles, the bullet may remain lodged in the barrel.
•Will not cycle the slide of semi-automatic handguns

•Aguila packages these as Long Rifle ammunition, but they are in fact slightly shorter than a 22 Long cartridge

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom