Judge Pirro Not Aired Tonight...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bad deal. You never had to wonder that JJ thoughts were and spot on. I have been using Whatfinger for the web and pretty satlsfied what I find there.

I never understood why companies had to get involved in politics. I kept my company neutral, provided my product, done. Now if a customer wanted to talk personal, yes another story.

However, I was not getting Gvmt. money to help pay the bills. JMO

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm surprised Tucker is still on after those comments from his past came out last week. He stuck to his guns and didn't apologize, finally someone who stood up to the mob.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fox is about to become history! Getting bought out by Disney.
Can't beat the competition? Buy them!
That's 21st Century Fox, the movie studio, and a number of the Fox cable channels--but not the Fox Broadcast Network (which Disney couldn't own, as they own ABC) or Fox News Channel or Fox Business Network. They are reforming at "New Fox."

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm surprised Tucker is still on after those comments from his past came out last week. He stuck to his guns and didn't apologize, finally someone who stood up to the mob.
Tucker's comments were years ago, as a guest on the "Bubba the Love Sponge" radio show, when he worked at MSNBC. I think it was a regular required appearance on the shock jock program and I think he was there reluctantly. It's a far different situation than Judge Jeanine.

As for ONN, I watched them a few times and they were meh. I wasn't impressed with their talent--their delivery was flat and they seemed too canned. I would flip to them during major breaking stories that all the other networks were covering and they looked like they were in a taped loop--I'm not saying they were, but the repetitive nature and flat delivery gave that impression to me.

I am watching a story on ONN now about the college admissions scandal. The video was all from either local stations or an outfit called "The Campus Quad" and the two interviews with men speaking Chinese! When they get a larger news staff maybe they might improve. For now, they're a non-starter for me. YMMV.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's kind of funny, commentators work at Fox criticizing liberals and then they somehow transfer to CNN and then criticize the conservatives. They're liberals at heart but to make a buck they'll play conservative.

Latest posts

Top Bottom