July Eat and Shoot ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having a few of you come up to my range north of Medford for a shoot-n-eat. There is a decent restaurant in Caldwell, KS about nine miles north of me. My set up is primarily designed for close-range pistols but I also shoot rifles there.

Sounds great to me, but we (you) need to pick a day where the sun won't beat us to death. Of course, that's hard to do ...I'd love to do an ENS there, thanks for offering to host. I guess just decide on and post a date where we can do it and let's see what we can drum up in terms of participation. I'd ask for people to commit to coming then send your address or directions via PM to them a few days before the event.

Last edited:

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds great to me, but we (you) need to pick a day where the sun won't beat us to death. Of course, that's hard to do ...I'd love to do an ENS there, thanks for offering to host. I guess just decide on and post a date where we can do it and let's see what we can drum up in terms of participation. I'd ask for people to commit to coming then send your address or directions via PM to them a few days before the event.
Sounds good to me. You folks pick a date and it will very likely be OK with me. It will give me a chance to clean the range up a bit.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, and thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I dunno if the sun will beat us to death or not, but in July the odds are not in our favor no matter what day we pick. :anyone:

I just figure I'll toss an ice chest in the back of the Charger and fill it up with ice and water bottles the night before. By the time I get there things should be nice and cool. Sorry, guys. No soda pop (that stuff KILLS my throat now) but y'all are welcome to bring some and toss them in the chest to keep them cool if you want.

I'm gonna owe gerhard a BUNCH of cookies for hosting us ... :bighug:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well we're back to you...pick a date and set it up okay? You're right get about we're gonna get hot... oh well. Just so we are not out there too long in the afternoon sun. I'd recommend an early start to shoot first then we go eat. But hey, it's your call.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well we're back to you...pick a date and set it up okay? You're right get about we're gonna get hot... oh well. Just so we are not out there too long in the afternoon sun. I'd recommend an early start to shoot first then we go eat. But hey, it's your call.

Oh no ... I did my part. It's ALL on you guys to finish up now. :hey3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom