Jumping on the No Classifieds for Non Contributing Members Train

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep they are more times than not from a GMAIL account.

I sell new homes for a living, I would go so far as to say the biggest percentage of people use Gmail. It is not a sign of bad intent. We use docusign and nearly everyone has a Gmail act. Way to use on mobiles. I don’t care for it. I like outlook folders.

Auto correct sucks

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sell new homes for a loving, I would go so far as to say the biggest percentage of people use Gmail. It is not a sign of bad intent. We use do siding and nearly everyone has a Gmail account

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much loving for a nice three bedroom, three bath home in the country with big outbuildings and a small lake on the 1000 acre property?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
How much loving for a nice three bedroom, three bath home in the country with big outbuildings and a small lake on the 1000 acre property?
I am scared right now that "loving " means bending you over , no lube or reach around!! Seller market big time right now . Co-worker just offered 3 grand more than a house was listed for .... nope!!
Listening to the news on the way home and the used house market in Oklahoma right now is smaller than at any other time ever.
Dennis if your serious now would be a good time to sell.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am scared right now that "loving " means bending you over , no lube or reach around!! Seller market big time right now . Co-worker just offered 3 grand more than a house was listed for .... nope!!
Listening to the news on the way home and the used house market in Oklahoma right now is smaller than at any other time ever.
Dennis if your serious now would be a good time to sell.
I hear ya about high home prices.
I was just joking about the "lovin" ssgrock3 typo he made in his post.
We aren't selling ours but trying to see if MIL will sell hers. FIL passed away last year about this time and she has been in assisted living since then. She will never leave there so we need to get her home sold if she will let us.
Real estate guy that lives across the street came over when we were there over the weekend and told us that whatever the appraised price was, to add 20% to it and expect it to go quickly.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sell new homes for a loving, I would go so far as to say the biggest percentage of people use Gmail. It is not a sign of bad intent. We use do siding and nearly everyone has a Gmail account

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vas is dis u sayin here? Schpeekin da Hinglish!

Latest posts

Top Bottom