Jumping on the No Classifieds for Non Contributing Members Train

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The entire situation reminds me of the Military. New guys are the Privates, Airmen, Seaman, Lts, Ensign and so on. Us 'ol regular folk are the Senior NCO's, Company Grade Officers, etc. The Admin "regular guys" are the SGMs, LTC kind of guys. Joel is the CG and owner is the Chairman Joint Chiefs. Yep, that explains it in a nutshell.
:pms2:

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is an online auction currently going on that has a 3 screw Ruger with both .357/9mm cylinders + holster. Current price $415 but its sure to go up. Its Ken Carpenter Auctions and the firearms are in Mustang OK.
Ruger 357 Revolver and Holster with extra Cylinder | Firearms & Military Artifacts Firearms | Online Auctions | Proxibid

Will be interesting to see what it sells for. I have an unmolested 3 screw 45Colt/45APC.
Not for sale but wondering what it might be worth.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems several would be dumb enough to walk in and ask them what their "best cash price" would be.....

So true, why would they negotiate with themselves?

I know I have been guilty of asking others the same question and after it comes out of my mouth or in type I think "dummy, why would they negotiate with themselves?" :)

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took a chance the other day on a new member to buy two rifles. I’m in Guymon and drove all the way to Sieling to meet him halfway.

I was lucky and the drive was worth it. He was there early. The only downside was while he was waiting on me to get there he went in to get a cup of coffee and locked his keys in his car.

met with two other members around the same time so things ended up working out. By the time his car got unlocked i was finishing up a trade with @HoLeChit and the purchase went smooth.

I agree with you though. If these new guys aren’t gonna contribute to the community then the classifieds needs to be limited to just the actual established members.

I haven’t seen him post in the other threads though so that’s kind of a bummer. He has positive feedback from me though. @ForsakenConservative
Sorry for the absence, been patching walls from the arctic blast frozen pipes.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom