June Eat N Shoot - Saturday, June 17, 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
.22LR Handgun OSA OKC Metro Area ENS

DATE: Saturday, June 17, 2017
TIME: Halftime Sports Grill - 11:30AM
Big Boys Gun Range - 1:00PM

1. A Bullseye-type Target will be provided by the Competition Director (me) for each shootist.

2. Each Competitor will shoot 20 rounds of .22LR ammunition; 10 rounds at 7 yds and 10 rounds at 10 yds. No time limit. (You old, slow people go last so we don't get held up by ya, like when you drive so dang slow in the left hand lane).

3. High score wins the competition. Ties will result in a shootout. Winner gets a $15 Gift card (Courtesy of Steelfingers) and is declared to be an OSA Jolly Good Fellow, (Or Lady-Fellow, if by some odd quirk a gurl were to somehow win) and is further rewarded with a song of the same name sung by all. Song to be sung immediately following the competition by all participants.

4. Second Place also gets a $15 Gift Card, but NO SONG FOR YOU!

5. Use of a .22 caliber pen/pencil to mark/score targets is not allowed.

6. Following Competition, continue shooting with other guns in other calibers as desired.

7. All targets to be scored and signed by Competition Director (me).

OTHER INFO:
- Guests are both encouraged and allowed. Guests may also participate in competition.
- All Range Safety Rules will apply.
- All decisions of the Competition Director are final and may NOT be questioned or appealed.
- Questions, comments, foul language, threats, or snide remarks are to be directed to Steelfingers.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kk, it's on my calendar! :wave:

ETA: :cry11: I promised the old man I'd cruise with him and the car club to Click's for Father's Day lunch on -- you guessed it -- the 17th. Proceed to berate me in any fashion you wish. I gotta live with him and a promise is a promise. DAMMIT!:cry11::cry11:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HAHA! I just asked. He told me in no uncertain terms that he was not trading Click's for Halftime.

I can't say as I blame him. I'm only nice to him twice a year. Father's Day is one of those days. His birthday is the other. Rest of the time he is on his own. ;-)

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, at least I'm not asking ya to change it. I'll take my lumps at the next one. I completely forgot about Click's until I went to write the ENS down on the calendar. So ... HEY!! Count your blessings. I have last place all tied up! ;-)

Unless you'll trust me to shoot out at Henry's and then post pics of my targets. I'll have Hoo-t come out and watch me if ya want.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Dang it! I will be spending father's day in Durango sitting on the deck overlooking the lake. Sure wish i could be there...
Ya'll have fun!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jen and I are in. Sounds like a blast to us. we will bring a bag of guns to shoot aftwards as well.

Excellent. Y'all got a good shot at winning those gift cards right now! I look forward to seeing you there. Bag-o-guns will come along with me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom