June Eat N Shoot - Saturday, June 17, 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a reason I said don't change it on my account. I used to set these things up here. They can be a logistical nightmare. I found as long as I stayed away from holidays we tended to fare better. When I did that the usual folks who wanted to come came and everyone else made their excuses. It was no big deal.

I really should have checked my calendar before I said I was open all month. We are new to the car club and I just completely forgot about the Father's Day cruise to Pawnee.

I say stick with what you've got, have a good time without me and I'll look before I speak before the next one. I know the guys try to cruise every weekend or so but I can switch back and forth ...

It's kinda nice having a social life again. Gonna take some getting used to, though. Lol

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
June 17 it is then. For those who can't make it, I promise to make a real effort to meet up and shoot with you at your convenience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Come on people! The first couple of Eat n shoots were great! Let's get some participation going here.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No guilt; we will get you down to the range, sooner or later, no worries!

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No guilt; we will get you down to the range, sooner or later, no worries!

Let me get done with PT and the doc this morning and I'll run home and check the calendar
I think I'm free all weekend. We could meet at Big Boy's at your leisure if you are free. I'll get back with you this afternoon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom