June Eat N Shoot - Saturday, June 17, 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Guilt trip: Folks, we are missing our daughters wedding, including a free three day all inclusive stay in Branson (courtesy of her fiance's wealthy parents) to be at the ENS with our members. There is nothing more important that meeting all of you and putting faces to names that we see nightly on the forum. I know my daughter will be a bit upset at us missing her wedding, I assume over the years she will emotionally heal and accept us back into her life again. So come on, get out the house, put yourself first for a change and join us.
How's that?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guilt trip: Folks, we are missing our daughters wedding, including a free three day all inclusive stay in Branson (courtesy of her fiance's wealthy parents) to be at the ENS with our members. There is nothing more important that meeting all of you and putting faces to names that we see nightly on the forum. I know my daughter will be a bit upset at us missing her wedding, I assume over the years she will emotionally heal and accept us back into her life again. So come on, get out the house, put yourself first for a change and join us.
How's that?

It's good. Real good. Hard to top as a matter of fact. Almost as bad as me missing me dear old Mum's funeral. It's okay though, she's in a better place now anyway. I'm sure my crippled little sister can find someone else there at the funeral to push her wheelchair. The burns from the house fire are healing at last anyway. And it's not like she will really know I'm not there, what with all the injuries and brain damage anyway. It's my wife's birthday, and our 20th anniversary too, but I weighed all that and seeing as how OSA IS SO IMPORTANT to me, so...I'll be at the ENS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lmao! How long are you guys gonna be at the range?? I might just drive the old man up and make him hitch a ride back with some buddies because it's not like I can eat anything solid ... :p

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lmao! How long are you guys gonna be at the range??
Until one of us shoots 11 bullets in the X from 50' offhand and wearing drunk goggles. (training tools for simulating the effects of alcohol and drug intoxication without actually using these substances). should be plenty of time for ya to make it.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lmao! How long are you guys gonna be at the range?? I might just drive the old man up and make him hitch a ride back with some buddies because it's not like I can eat anything solid ... :p

Oh I'll be there for at least an hour and a half, maybe two. I'll just send my wife a text and wish her happy anniversary, or whatever.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh I'll be there for at least an hour and a half, maybe two. I'll just send my wife a text and wish her happy anniversary, or whatever.

You are such a good man. So rare these days! ;) I don't think that's enough time for me to hit both places ... unless I tried to take advantage of that retired trooper tag. And believe me, of I got caught I'd almost rather they just impound the car and haul me off to jail rather than deal with the old man. :( BTDT and I would have rather just paid the ticket. Lol

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Leaving for vacation the 16th, no guilt here though.... Looking forward to a week on the beach, drunk and relaxed!!! Will catch the next one.
Let me get done with PT and the doc this morning and I'll run home and check the calendar
I think I'm free all weekend. We could meet at Big Boy's at your leisure if you are free. I'll get back with you this afternoon.

Can any one join this one ? Could meet you folks this weekend and make a few holes in paper. Like food 2 just not the runny mushed up baby food type stuff! Annie that diet is cruel and unusual treatment if you ask me, time to practice whackamole on whatever Evil Doctor subjected this heinous act of cruelty on you, I will volunteer to hold him or her down while you exact your revenge.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course anyone can come. I am free Thursday, Saturday and I think Sunday, too. Joel ... where are you?? Lol

Okierider, I know it sounds horrible but it is amazing how much better I feel even with this stuff going on. I'm sure it will work itself out, just gonna take some time. I swear on a stack of Bibles tall as me that whatever temporary aggravation I'm going through with this is well worth it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom