June Eat N Shoot - Saturday, June 17, 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Of course anyone can come.
Anyone can participate that is wearing the official OSA uniform of lace shorts with the OSA logo. In lieu of the correct uniform a donation must be made to @steelfingers of 1ea sarcastic comment towards red dot sights. Please stand further than arms reach when said comment is made. In lieu of said comment just showing up is AWESOME and welcome!!

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I will have to miss, its mowing day.
June 17th is Independance Day in Iceland. Under no circumstance should we void this day through yard work or other strenuous activities. Yet as a tribute to Iceland, we could in fact shoot weapons IOT celebrate this monumental occasion. Just a thought. :bolt:

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mark IV 22/45 Lite, ~7-10 yards (thanks to H&H's high precision target hangers), 10 shots per "O"

Had a couple flyers, definitely need more practice to hang with you folks!

target-jpg.101998

Attachments

• Target.jpg
    Target.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 231

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesn't look too shabby to me. I think druryj and Steelfingers may have met their match. ;)

My text is not working again. I saw your darling bride's but I can't get my phone to send a reply. DANG!! I gotta go check Wilshire out so we can meet up there! ;)

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course anyone can come. I am free Thursday, Saturday and I think Sunday, too. Joel ... where are you?? Lol

Okierider, I know it sounds horrible but it is amazing how much better I feel even with this stuff going on. I'm sure it will work itself out, just gonna take some time. I swear on a stack of Bibles tall as me that whatever temporary aggravation I'm going through with this is well worth it.

I'm here with the three grandkids-The other set of grandparents is going to pick them up I think on Saturday. If that's the case, then I can meet up this Sunday. I will post and let everyone know who's interested in going to Big Boys this Sunday. It will be good practice, so we know how to properly hang our targets for the June 17 eat and shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Translation: I'll still kick your butt, but you may have a fighting chance against the old guys. :buttkick:

Lmao! I only WISH I was as tough as I sound. Being a bartender all those years taught me a very valuable life skill ...

Bluff, bluff, bluff ... but be ready to RUN, RUN, RUN at a moment's notice (or at least step to the side real quick like :bolt:)

:hey3:

Ok, I'm out for the day or I'm gonna be unfashionable late!

Later, guy!!:Heya:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay you people now listen up: I'll have my good lookin' old self at Big Boys Range this Sunday. I plan to be there at 10 am. So who can come join me for some good natured bantering and shoot a little? I can bring a couple 22's, the 9 mm 1911, Glock 19, 43...so let's get some boolets down range. Who's gonna come shooting this Sunday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom