June Eat N Shoot - Saturday, June 17, 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok, thanks. I'm pretty sure the problem is my lack of upper body strength right now. I can't even twist the top off a beer.
Being a relatively girthy fella, I will happily open all beers necessary until your strength returns. Just have The Trooper sit by my pool and drink. You and Jen can shoot in the front yard all afternoon..... We need ab OSA group get together soon!!! Pool, BBQ and some shooting.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being a relatively girthy fella, I will happily open all beers necessary until your strength returns. Just have The Trooper sit by my pool and drink. You and Jen can shoot in the front yard all afternoon..... We need ab OSA group get together soon!!! Pool, BBQ and some shooting.

No kidding! He is a teetotaler, so that makes him my permanent designated driver. :clap3: Which is good because I am the biggest lightweight you coupled ever hope to meet! Haha!

But I'd gladly pass on the drinking if I could shoot with Jen! She is a SWEETHEART! We need to make sure Pearl (MightyMouse's sweetie) is there, too!! :hyper:

Then NONE of you guys would be safe! :blush::lmfao:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Wife and I would be in for this. Oh yeah! I am not much of a drinker, (with the meds I take it would be stoopid to drink). But I am a somewhat okay to half-ass shootist and an excellent barbecueist. I can flat cook a dang hot dog or purtymuch anything else grillable over either charcoal or gas.

Other than that, I married way above my class, and avoid anything even remotely akin to work. I'll wear my OSA HAT tomorrow so y'all will know it's me.
ecc61c146f377d05b085427406c55793.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom