Just a little over a week to go.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Off to Eufala for a few days of fishing with friends. Our guys fishing trip usually takes place in late May. Due to prior commitments and staffing issues we had to delay it a few of months.

The past two years we did our best to drain Texoma of Striper and Sand bass.

Lets see what Eufala has to offer in the way of fishing in late September.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Buds & I usually take a loooooooong weekend (like thursday thru monday) & stay in a cabin on the Illinois. We usually go in mid to late July. It's a pretty fun trip with massive amounts of beer. We've been talking about taking a guided hunting/fishing trip in Canada next year though.

Have fun, stay safe.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a shirt at Bass Pro last night in honor of this years fishing trip. I pissed the wife off when I showed it to her.

The shirts say, "Sorry I didn't answer the phone. I was on the other line." It has a picture of a guy on a boat. he has the pole bent over while working a fish to the boat.

I'll gladly be wearing that while at the office for a few short hours next Thursday.

I won't be getting anything done that day. just a few hours in the office. Leave the office run to Amber to check feeders and change out SD cards. meet up at my Brother in laws house load up the boat and coolers. Then head out.

I need to check my vacation time. I might just take all of Thursday off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom