Just a thought about the third loss in Owasso

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So there was an initial blow-up about how the USPS was "exempt" from the mandate espoused by POTUS on September 9. However, the USPS is an independent agency supported by US Government and they are subject to OSHA rules and regs just like any employer in the United States. The postal union will fight the ETS (Emergency Temporary Standard) if it ever gets approved by OSHA, which leads me to this observation. Biden announces a "mandate" on 9/9/21 that he has no way of enforcing and he knows this. He shoves it off to OSHA to implement via ETS and they CAN enforce it by fining employers who don't ensure proof of vaccination of their employees. It is now a month since Biden announced this "mandate" and OSHA has not issued the ETS. What's up with that? Will they issue it? Maybe or maybe not. Are they stalling? Or was Biden's threat of a mandated vaccine used to scare the unvaccinated into getting vaccinated for fear of losing their job? I think it was exactly that. A threat to push the unwilling into action. Remember, this "mandate" is for larger businesses that have 100 or more employees on the payroll. Companies that can be shamed and easily manipulated because they do NOT want the bad press. There are several million workers who have jobs at small businesses with less than 100 employees. Those unvaccinated employees are not even in the conversation.

Biden's "mandate" is nothing more than a bully threat that is not enforceable without the OSHA ETS. That's the key to all of this.
this is called "not going after your *life* but going after your *livelihood*".
it's also called coercion at best, extortion at worst. both are illegal i'm pretty sure.

but....but where are the police to arrest them?!?!

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it is just phase one test, next it will be 50 or more, or getting some kinds of benefits and entering a federal building. Then 10 or more or drawing SS, then just entering a private business or the business owner will be fined. Slowly clamp down so not everyone revolts at the same time. JMO

Latest posts

Top Bottom