Just a thought about the third loss in Owasso

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Mrs has access to Local hosptial stats. The unvaccinated are having a helluva lot harder time with Covid and more of them are dying.

Conservatives seem to be the party of the unvaccinated and we're culling our own herd

Another unvaccinated friend of mine died last week
20 years ago it was the leftist hippies who were the antivaxxers……it’s weird

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure that this issue will get you a controversial comment no matter what you say. I think this is aggravated because it can be a health or life threatening event. So folks argumentive emotions are at their peaks. You can have covid and not know it. You can also have it and be incredibly ill. Its kind of scary that you can have covid and not know it because you can run around unknowingly infecting people. At least when your sick you may isolate yourself.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that is terrible. Maybe it's just me, but I haven't been sick since alpha covid back in December 2019/ Jan 2020.

Only time I have been sick is after my second vaxx shot. My wife has had all kinds of issues in the past year and is questioning if its causing some of her problems. She had cardiac problems before, but they've been worse the past year. She wishes she hadn't got it, as the surgery center she works at (RN) is privately owned and does not require it, and most of the doc's don't have the vaxx either.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Mrs has access to Local hosptial stats. The unvaccinated are having a helluva lot harder time with Covid and more of them are dying.

Conservatives seem to be the party of the unvaccinated and we're culling our own herd

Another unvaccinated friend of mine died last week
Wife (RN/BSN) and daughter(Admin) both work in health care as well. Daily updates for me when they get home from work. Both are about at their breaking point due to all of this.

Sorry about your friend.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only time I have been sick is after my second vaxx shot. My wife has had all kinds of issues in the past year and is questioning if its causing some of her problems. She had cardiac problems before, but they've been worse the past year. She wishes she hadn't got it, as the surgery center she works at (RN) is privately owned and does not require it, and most of the doc's don't have the vaxx either.
Heart problems run in my family. I don't need to aggravate the situation. My mom died from congestive heart failure at 46, my grandpa's heart gave out at 81, my uncle died in his sleep at 54. My cousin Bobby had a heart attack and died at 67. My other uncle went into cardiac arrest and died fighting the RCSO back in 2002. He was 43.

Latest posts

Top Bottom