Just a thought about the third loss in Owasso

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
my complaint isn't even mainly with the vaccine, it's just the mandates. if people want it fine; if people claim i'm more of a risk, that should be fine.

people do things every day that increase their odds of death. they are 100% free to make those choices.
Heart problems run in my family. I don't need to aggravate the situation. My mom died from congestive heart failure at 46, my grandpa's heart gave out at 81, my uncle died in his sleep at 54. My cousin Bobby had a heart attack and died at 67. My other uncle went into cardiac arrest and died fighting the RCSO back in 2002. He was 43.
sad to hear and my family is similar except for the ones that made it 100. it's like they either go "young" or really old. almost like.....when you get above 45-50....you might just randomly die.....almost like.....there's a chance.....involved......

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For federal .gov purposes, you're not "fully vaccinated" until 2 weeks after the 2nd dose with Pfizer & Moderna (1st shot for J&J).

Just a heads up, I had the Pfizer vax and had zero issues with the 1st & 2nd dose.

I got the Pfizer booster last Tuesday. I was fine all day Tuesday and a little sore at the injection site Wednesday. On Thursday morning I woke up early feeling a little off. My lower back was sore where I'd had back surgery in 2005.

I had an appointment Thursday afternoon about an hour away, so I took some Aleve before I left. By the time I was ready to head home I really wasn't feeling well. I got to the house around 5pm, took some more meds and went to bed. I woke up about 7pm with a fever, chills and really bad muscle aches all over.

The fever finally broke about 3am Friday morning and other than being a bit sore, I was right as rain by Friday evening.

My interval from 2nd dose to booster was about 6 1/2 months. So just because you had no issues before, don't assume you won't with the booster!

Welp, you're clearly going to die. 3 shots? You won't make it to Friday.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
the only person i know to have died after taking the vaccine it took about a week for the blood clot to dislodge.
and i'll go ahead and add my anecdote that i know of 18 people who have gotten covid.
no hospitalization, no deaths.
just saying. i know we don't all know people in the same demographics, but that's my experience.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The reason I won't get the vaccine is simple, but complex. In the past 20 years I've gotten the flu 3 times, two of which I got the flu shot and ended up with the other variant. The third, well that involved going to a house full of flu patients and having their dog nip me on my hand, causing an open wound. I felt the flu hit me before I finished work. My feelings on it is the covid shot (which, just like the flu shot, is not a vaccine, but rather an immunity booster towards a specific variant) will do the same to me as the flu shot, protect me against that variant but make me more susceptible to the other variant. I work in customer's homes day in and day out. Before this I never wore a mask, didn't wear gloves and only washed my hands before lunch and when I got home from work. That's 16 years of being around flu, cold, strep, etc that people do not disclose before I come out. I got the flu shot my 3rd year in the field due to my BiL having health issues and ended up with the flu (first time I was working in the call center and got the flu shot, ended up with the flu anyway). My personal belief is that I am around so many viruses, bacteria, etc that my immune system works a lot differently than people who are not in this field or similar. Since I am the primary source of income I will not risk getting laid up for a few weeks because I got the shot and ended up with the delta variant or that it did something to my natural immune system and made me more susceptible to the virus. I'm not saying no just to say no, I have my reasoning behind it, be it that it may be flawed. While working I do wear a mask in customer's homes, have used gloves when they ask me to, and have been using hand sanitizer before getting into my van and going to my next customer.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not bashing anyone, today's funeral just got me wondering. Our community (LEO, EMT, FD) has lost several brothers and sisters in the last year and a half due to covid. How many were or were not vaccinated?

How does this compare to Nurses, Doctors, Hospital staff?
If we are not FREE to make our own choices, on everything, even if you think it is wrong, we are not really free, are we? NO ONE is allowed to be be wrong in North Korea, and just look at how well that is working!

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#SexAndAge
Pneumonia deaths are pretty close to the COVID deaths until you start getting to your more senior ages. Only 478 people under the age of 18 have died from COVID since January 2020. 4k when you adjust to 30 and below. My sister in law worked in a pediatricians office and only saw 4 positive cases in the first 9 months of COVID. She's worked ICU/ER and in home IV's for the past year. She is not and will not be vaccinated. She has told me she sees 7-10 fully vaccinated covid cases per day minimum in the ER. She just got COVID, mild allergy like symptoms. My son tested positive a few weeks ago, popped negative on day 4. He was working out in the garage, mowing lawn, etc. His allergies/sinus infections were worse. I have lost 2 family members to it, and had a few hospitalized. All were in there 70's. One death was in his 70's, the other in his 90's.

Last edited:

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So he is going to pull through? I'm glad, a lot of people haven't.

Yes, he will. He should be released to go home in a few days. The media would call him 'healthy" but he is probably morbidly obese. I have seen several where they say a healthy 16 year old is fighting for their life, and they show a picture of a 600lb kid in a wheelchair.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know many health professionals that have quit their job rather than take the so-called vaccination, incuding by brothers son in-law! he is a ICU R.N. and works exclusively in critical care units. I don't clam to know enough about these matters to make an informed decision, but have done enough horse traiding to know when anything is being FORCED like this is, there is something wrong! I will wait a while and see what develops! Everything that has happened the last couple of years is as phony as a three dollar bill, and there are way too many coincidences happening at a exactly the right time!

Latest posts

Top Bottom