Just a thought about the third loss in Owasso

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
calling something YOU refuse to understand or possibly *can't* understand a "conspiracy" simply because you are ignorant of the facts is really pathetic.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, this **** kills me, like it was ok to work 20-22 months with out a vaccine through the pandemic, but now all of a sudden it isnt safe without the jab? Walk into any ER and none of that crap they wore at the beginning is being used. Its paper masks, and foam in/out, just like it used to be, and healthcare workers arent falling over in droves. I work in public safety, and am around officers and firefighters all day. 25+ employees in the office and we have not had a single person come down with COVID, and that includes known exposures like sitting next to someone who had it (unknowingly) for 2 hours without a mask. Even hugged her twice that day.
yes, somehow we got thru 2020 without the mandates *and* without the vax.
like someone brought up, forced vaxx for federal workers, but postal services people going door to door? nah, they are fine......

nothing about it makes sense. if you question anything: YOU are the one considered ignorant. i'm willing to say *no one* has any clue what's going on. but that doesn't mean we should like ya know.....throw away everyone's freedoms and force people into situations that WILL NOT be good for anyone.....

now hospitals are mulling refusing treatment for unvaxxed. this will go from threatening people's careers to threatening people's lives very, very quickly. i would NOT want to be in the crossfire.

workplace violence is going to SKYROCKET

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember when the CIA running drugs was a conspiracy? Tonkin Gulf was a conspiracy? Tailgunner Joe was embarking on a witch hunt?

Labeling someone's ideas "conspiracies" is the new equivalent of weak-minded losers crying "racist" or Nazi" when an idea that contradicts theirs can't be countered with logic.

1400 people losing their jobs in NYC seems to be "not a conspiracy", but actual reporting. In case anyone has missed it, the reason there's so much mistrust for news about China Flu is that so many years of lies by our government have been outed. Trust the government? Ask an Indian how that works out.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
and to expand: even here amongst the users who would probably consider themselves pro freedom, the main factor i am seeing in regards to "DON'T THINK; JUST JAB" is fear.

you are afraid of covid.

and that's fine; if you think you should be, okay. i, personally, i'm just not. i'm just not afraid one bit of covid. i *am* afraid of not being able to participate in society. i *am* afraid of people i know who considered themselves very religious signing up to get the Mark first. i *am* afraid of people who i used to think were fairly reasonable saying things like "get the vaxx or you're fired".

i'm not afraid of covid; it's a risk i am more than willing to take to live in a free society. i understand that driving to work my risk of death is 6x that of catching covid and dying from it.

what i'm saying; and what i've said from the beginning, is that if YOU are so afraid of covid that you don't think we should have a free society, then YOU stay home.
YOU quit working.
YOU never fly on an airplane.
i don't understand why we're letting the people MOST AFRAID make the decisions.

when people are afraid they are most likely to make poor choices, not think clearly, and make knee jerk reactions that usually results in less freedom.

i mean, really, DO YOU THINK THE GOVERNMENT IS JUST GOING TO **GIVE** YOU YOUR FREEDOM BACK?!

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
it's all connected, you want some conspiracy talk?! let's go:

the 2023 RealID is connected to this.
the RealID also involves the MobileID
this mobileID just like RealID uses a 3d model of your face, not just a picture.
these ID's will be tied to your medical records; yes vaxxed status.
it will be known if you are driving in a car without a vax
it will be known if you are trying to make a purchase without a vax
it will be known if you are trying to walk into a store without a vax
*most major corporate chains already use facial recognition and have for years*

and i think most of the users here would support these mandates. *and guys, i know you are older. but holy crap if an online forum of oklahomans selling guns isn't even going to fight against this, who the hell is?* so i guess the lines are being drawn. pick a side.

all hail illumicorp. i will take their jab. i will exile my friends. i will fight for corporate oligarchy. don't think; just jab

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you have absolute certainty that out of the millions of doses administered, not a single one?
Yes. With the same certainty that we really landed on the moon (cause it could have all been faked):). Seriously, making outrageous claims will require some real evidence that it’s being done in order to have any credibility.
Actually talking about the chips in the vaccine again…. , mind boggling.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it's all connected, you want some conspiracy talk?! let's go:

the 2023 RealID is connected to this.
the RealID also involves the MobileID
this mobileID just like RealID uses a 3d model of your face, not just a picture.
these ID's will be tied to your medical records; yes vaxxed status.
it will be known if you are driving in a car without a vax
it will be known if you are trying to make a purchase without a vax
it will be known if you are trying to walk into a store without a vax
*most major corporate chains already use facial recognition and have for years*

and i think most of the users here would support these mandates. *and guys, i know you are older. but holy crap if an online forum of oklahomans selling guns isn't even going to fight against this, who the hell is?* so i guess the lines are being drawn. pick a side.

all hail illumicorp. i will take their jab. i will exile my friends. i will fight for corporate oligarchy. don't think; just jab

it might have been rand paul who asked the fbi if it was ok to fingerprint and take a picture of every citizen, the fbi replied no,,,,but then when you get a drivers license?

Latest posts

Top Bottom