Just a thought about the third loss in Owasso

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember when the CIA running drugs was a conspiracy? Tonkin Gulf was a conspiracy? Tailgunner Joe was embarking on a witch hunt?

Labeling someone's ideas "conspiracies" is the new equivalent of weak-minded losers crying "racist" or Nazi" when an idea that contradicts theirs can't be countered with logic.

1400 people losing their jobs in NYC seems to be "not a conspiracy", but actual reporting. In case anyone has missed it, the reason there's so much mistrust for news about China Flu is that so many years of lies by our government have been outed. Trust the government? Ask an Indian how that works out.

I believe the conspiracy theories criticisms lie within all the misinformation spread about vaccines, not whether or not people are getting fired, in which that's not a CT in my book. I get all the rest, but I also understand the government is fairly incompetent when it comes to execution and coverups.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it's all connected, you want some conspiracy talk?! let's go:

the 2023 RealID is connected to this.
the RealID also involves the MobileID
this mobileID just like RealID uses a 3d model of your face, not just a picture.
these ID's will be tied to your medical records; yes vaxxed status.
it will be known if you are driving in a car without a vax
it will be known if you are trying to make a purchase without a vax
it will be known if you are trying to walk into a store without a vax
*most major corporate chains already use facial recognition and have for years*

and i think most of the users here would support these mandates. *and guys, i know you are older. but holy crap if an online forum of oklahomans selling guns isn't even going to fight against this, who the hell is?* so i guess the lines are being drawn. pick a side.

all hail illumicorp. i will take their jab. i will exile my friends. i will fight for corporate oligarchy. don't think; just jab

It's the jews..... I knew it!

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
fwiw, you brought up chips in the vaccine. i'm saying it's possible. do you have proof it's not?
Actually, I didn’t create this theory. It’s been circulating on the internet when the vaccine talk started a long time ago. It was also debated on here-no surprise there.
Proof it’s not possible or proof the chips were in the vaccine? I believe the burden of proof is on whomever makes an outrageous claim. Just like the controlled demo of the towers or moon landing-people making nutty claims. They don’t have any credibility or self-awareness if they don’t also provide any evidence supporting the claim.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I believe the conspiracy theories criticisms lie within all the misinformation spread about vaccines, not whether or not people are getting fired, in which that's not a CT in my book. I get all the rest, but I also understand the government is fairly incompetent when it comes to execution and coverups.
what about big pharma taking advantage of the government? they've been pretty competent at killing people with the opioids we fought a 20 year war for.

i'm sure j&j *has your best interest at heart* this time tho.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Vaccination skepticism seems to run pretty high among first responders and healthcare providers from my limited experience. It would be interesting to see actual data on the topic and find out why. I think it’s mostly emotional and cognitive bias that leads people one way or another.
No One will ever tell you or show you the real and truthful data. The data is being massaged to suit the data manager's purpose.

'Trust no one' .... Fox Mulder

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
the only person i know to have died after taking the vaccine it took about a week for the blood clot to dislodge.
and i'll go ahead and add my anecdote that i know of 18 people who have gotten covid.
no hospitalization, no deaths.
just saying. i know we don't all know people in the same demographics, but that's my experience.
what's 55 out of 1000. Just drop in the bucket.

icarus_85

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Add in the fact that some aren't included in the mandate, like USPS - why? Are postal workers somehow magically immune, or is there some fear the mail somehow won't get delivered? And how about Congress members, and their staff? Why are they exempt? When the government forces the citizens to do something that they exempt themselves from, you can bet there's some kind of fookery afoot. If not, it sure has a bad, bad look.

So there was an initial blow-up about how the USPS was "exempt" from the mandate espoused by POTUS on September 9. However, the USPS is an independent agency supported by US Government and they are subject to OSHA rules and regs just like any employer in the United States. The postal union will fight the ETS (Emergency Temporary Standard) if it ever gets approved by OSHA, which leads me to this observation. Biden announces a "mandate" on 9/9/21 that he has no way of enforcing and he knows this. He shoves it off to OSHA to implement via ETS and they CAN enforce it by fining employers who don't ensure proof of vaccination of their employees. It is now a month since Biden announced this "mandate" and OSHA has not issued the ETS. What's up with that? Will they issue it? Maybe or maybe not. Are they stalling? Or was Biden's threat of a mandated vaccine used to scare the unvaccinated into getting vaccinated for fear of losing their job? I think it was exactly that. A threat to push the unwilling into action. Remember, this "mandate" is for larger businesses that have 100 or more employees on the payroll. Companies that can be shamed and easily manipulated because they do NOT want the bad press. There are several million workers who have jobs at small businesses with less than 100 employees. Those unvaccinated employees are not even in the conversation.

Biden's "mandate" is nothing more than a bully threat that is not enforceable without the OSHA ETS. That's the key to all of this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom