Just back from BDC and I suck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a meeting in Edmond today and stopped by BDC in Shawnee on the way back. First picture is zeroing in the Ruger 22/45 at 15 yards. Second is firing away at 15 yards with the Ruger.
Third is the SA 1911 9mm at 12 yds and then the fourth is blasting away.

Today I sucked. Ha!. BDC 22 45 15 yds sight in 1.JPG BDC 22 45 15 yds  2.JPG BDC 1911 12 yds 1.JPG BCD 1911 10 yds 2.JPG

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some days are like that. But what could really be bad about some range time?
Not one thing.
My worst day at the range was still a great time. I love shooting and love the challenge.
I have no illusions about being a ninja tactical warrior. I just want to be as good as I can with the best equipment I can afford.
I like the truth of shooting. Meaning it's you, the weapon, the ammo and the elements. No refs. No substitute and no excuses.
Lastly, it's fun.
As I've stated before, I am fairly new to handguns growing up with hunting rifles and shotguns. Jumping into handguns (both feet and wallet) I learned everything I could and stole little bits and pieces of my technique and skills from better shooters.
I'm still doing that and will continue to do so as long as I shoot.
That's why I like this forum. So many people with such high level of skills they are willing to share. I'll take it all. Ha!

Latest posts

Top Bottom