Just bought a 9mm Springfield Armory SA-35.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That Springfield does look nice. I always was a Hi Power fan, you just can't find them. Thats why I got the CZ. I'm just not sold on the "tactical" look pistols have gone to.

Says the guy with the most tactical looking pistol in the thread….

Congrats OP. Beautiful looking pistol!

CaesarAbominus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Says the guy with the most tactical looking pistol in the thread….

Congrats OP. Beautiful looking pistol!
Well, I was refering to the fact that nearly every new pistol on the market has some sort of accessory rail or red dot sight. I like the clean lines of the Browning , Berretta 92, and CZ.
I dropped mine on the duck tail and hammer. I replaced the hammer and had it ceracoated.

rustyaa55

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
OP - THANK YOU for the thread, and the PHOTOS. That goes for everyone that posted. Springfield has hit it outta' the park again. CONGRATULATIONS on the fine, beautiful HP. Really enjoyed the read and anxious for a range report.

rustyaa55

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So being a hi power novice how much difference is there between the Springfield clone and the EAA Mc p35 hi power clone
This is only my opinion as a long time Browning HI POWER fan. The Springfield SA35 is amazing. It only lacks the high polish finish. But there is NO mag disconnect so you win 3 ways there. Your pistol isn't rendered disabled in a simple mag change. The mags will now easily eject. Now you can have a much better trigger. All at a great low price. The EAA GIRSAN hi power has the mag disconnect. The coating/finish may be popular but seems cheap looking to me. Especially compared to the SA. There is too little diff in $ not to go with Springfield as they are a quality company. I have other EAA with no issue against them.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was reading back when they were importing the MAC50s you could buy one for $29 US dollars.
It was like the Highpower as you can see.

Attachments

• MAC-50.jpg
    MAC-50.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Frances-MAC50-Pistol-9.jpg
    Frances-MAC50-Pistol-9.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So being a hi power novice how much difference is there between the Springfield clone and the EAA Mc p35 hi power clone
@JD8 owned both. He will prob have the best info on differences.

I’d lean towards the eaa and go with ops or match model. I like the beaver tail those models add vs the sa35 . Just a matter of do I want a rail or no rail after that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom