Just bought my first AR.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@PanhandleGlocker my ad does not state I purchased the ammo nor is the ammo price itemized to reflect it's part of the $772.10 OTD cost......only the gun and extra mag are.

Somebody stick a fork in me.....I'm done.

I don’t know about you all, but when I give someone something I GIVE it to them. Same when I lone someone cash. I give without expecting it back. Just a thought.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You’re right, it was his to do with what he pleased. The decent thing to do would have been to give the ammo back to those that donated it. I’ll bet he’s gonna have a hard time selling items here in the future. I GUARANTEE you he will never receive anymore kind gestures from the members of this community. Just my .02.

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am one of the two people that gave some ammo to @Hangfire. He was a very nice guy, and we had a great conversation. He was even kind enough to privately reach out to me after he sold his firearm to see I wanted any of the ammo back, and offered me a great deal on something else he knew I was looking for. He is good in my book, and I won't hesitate to deal with him in the future.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You’re right, it was his to do with what he pleased. The decent thing to do would have been to give the ammo back to those that donated it. I’ll bet he’s gonna have a hard time selling items here in the future. I GUARANTEE you he will never receive anymore kind gestures from the members of this community. Just my .02.
Speak for yourself!

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i dont see the problem? he sold the gun for less than he paid for it and is giving away the left over ammo with it. he didn't profit off the donated ammo and none of you know if he offered to return the ammo or not

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else want to help a guy down on his luck? I can't find ammo anywhere here? I also just bought a new AR. :D

Seriously though, I could never in good conscious sell ammo that was donated to me in good faith, but that's just me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom