Just bought my first suppressor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally got around to getting my first one....I decided to go with the SWR Spectre 2. I plan on getting my forms turned in sometime next week and will start the long wait. :thumb:

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats and as soon as the Govenor signs on the dotted line I will probably jump into the suppressor world. Please keep us updated on your timeline.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you know why the wait has been extended? or was this just a fluke in your case?
That's no fluke. My last approval was 185 days from pending to approved. The demand is that high and their staff is that low. I need to get a price on a Spectre II. I have a Sparrow in the process now but I have a few friends that want a .22 suppressor. If the price difference is like they show their MSRPs, that would be a pretty good savings.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its great to be able to shoot without hearing protection. I have the earlier Spectre and have been very happy with it.

Congrats on your Spectre II.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to hear!

I will be impatiently waiting for your call!!

I feel good about the choice, I did a lot of reading and after talking to Dustin, I decided on the Spectre 2...met up with him last night and put it into motion. I think my friend/coworker that just bought a YHM Mite is already feeling a lil buyer's remorse...I told him about the phrase I just learned..."Buy once, cry once" and he was like....ah $h!t...lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom