Just bought the firefield stronghold bipod with tension lever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had seen a review of this bipod on kotaboy 32 channel. It looked solid. Had the rubber feet (great grip), padded stock mount, extended lengths (3), pivot pin with tilt adjustments, tension adjustment control lever, sling attachment as well as picatinny mount adapter with stud.
Well built and light. This thing is priced at a 1/3 of an atlas and I think it's better (Go ahead and rip my butt for saying that, but I own both and the price difference just don't compute).
Here's a few pics. I will keep this post short as promised.
Bipod 1.jpg
Bipod 2.jpg
Bipod 3.jpg

Last edited:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hear there is an atlas knockoff that’s really raising a fuss in the community.
I bought a fake Atlas at a gun show and it was a pos. I have an older real Atlas but was never that impressed with it for the price.
My nephew has it on his 300 win and likes it alot but apparently not enough to buy it (why would he when he can use mine as he has for the last year....ha)
The clone Atlas looks right till you take a close look at it.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very kewl. Be sure to do another review after you've used it for a while, because I'd like to know how it holds up. I need to get a few bipods and really can't justify the prices that some of the Atlas and Harris bring.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Harris bipod, and a grip bipod I got issued when I was in the Army. I cannot justify an atlas bipod for just going to the range.
My youngest daughter and son-in-law have had my pressure washer since last spring, and my other daughter's husband has my stihl backpack leaf blower for over a year. I do not figure I will ever see either again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom