Just going to leave this here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My kids are grown and out of the house and started that Vape thing..tried to convince me it was just water vapor.
I told them it has flavor and water vapor dissipates very quickly and that what they were doing was breathing in oil based something.
I have no sympathy for them if they get sick from it or from smoking cigarettes.
I do not smoke anything, they got that from friends.
Hope they all enjoy it.

snafu21

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I vape, but I don't people it's harmless. I do feel a lot better than when I smoked though.

Chantix is a wonder pill if you want to quit totally. From 1st pill I was totally quit in 10 days but continued taking them for 6 weeks and 11 years later I've never even had a craving.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used an E-Cig and the patch to stop smoking. The E-cig looks and acts like a real cig right down to the LED light on the end that glowed like the end of a lit cigarette when I took a puff. The patch gave me the nicotine and the E-cig took care of the mental part of the addiction. Took a few months but I quit with no trouble or cravings.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also quit with chantix... it works wonders. sure side effects...whatever.... side effects from quitting smoking is murder in its self.
plus i had some pretty cool dreams.. LOL

Very vivid dreams is a common issue.

I always tell people, if you have dreams about dancing girls (for men) or Chippendale dancers (for women), this could be a good thing! But... if you frequently have dreams where you are running from an ax murderer or something, it could get very bad for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom