Just got a new car!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hagiri

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
2 4 11.jpg

Just bought my first car with my own hard earned cash. I've been an importer for a number of years now shipping mostly anime goods from the land of the rising sun but always wanted a Japanese car. I spent the last 3 years figuring out the prosses and getting the contacts to import a car and once I had the money and a clean example of what I wanted popped up I jumped on it. if anyone's curious its a Honda BeAT we never got them here in the states it was made to compete with the mx5, cappuccino and, AZ1. I plan on bringing over some 4WD carry trucks once I get the money if anyone's interested.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol yea just posed it for the picture idk but seams to be some trend to take photos like that.View attachment 228509
It's called new car syndrome. You see them all the time in parking lots. Usually a holes that think their car is more important that common courtesy. They think parking like this and taking up more than their share of space protects their car from door dings. I've seen more than one P O'd person key the car.

Sorry about hijacking the thread.

Nice car. Was just kidding about your inability to park.

Latest posts

Top Bottom