Just got a new car!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hagiri

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's called new car syndrome. You see them all the time in parking lots. Usually a holes that think their car is more important that common courtesy. They think parking like this and taking up more than their share of space protects their car from door dings. I've seen more than one P O'd person key the car.

Sorry about hijacking the thread.

Nice car. Was just kidding about your inability to park.
1634423691177.png

not to worried about door dings lol

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
It's called new car syndrome. You see them all the time in parking lots. Usually a holes that think their car is more important that common courtesy. They think parking like this and taking up more than their share of space protects their car from door dings. I've seen more than one P O'd person key the car.

I have a bunch of these printed up and put on windshields...

1. This parking job violates the law. Of physics.
2. Did you park like this or was there an earthquake?
3. Couldn't decide which space to park in, huh?
4. Your car isn't nice enough to park in two spots.
5. I used to park like this. Then I turned 6.
6. Is your name Katrina? Because this parking job's a disaster.
7. I would've flipped you the bird, but this fits my mousey personality much better.
8. If parking were a game of Chess, you'd lose.
9. You're a space hog.
10. Did you park this or land this?
11. Maybe a GPS system could've helped you find the middle of this parking spot.
12. It was either this, or put a crowbar through your window.
13. The way you pulled in makes me wish your dad would've pulled out.
14. Didn't know it was "National Let Your Child Drive You to Work Day."
15. Double parking hints at something deeper.
16. Parking isn't your thing. Stick to drive-thru’s.
17. Hope you're better between the sheets than you are between the lines.
18. Apparently you have boundary issues.
19. Aliens searching for intelligent life would see your parking job and leave.

"This is not a ticket, but if it were within my power, you would receive two. Because of your Bull Headed, inconsiderate, feeble attempt at parking, you have taken enough room for a 20 mule team, 2 elephants, 1 goat, and a safari of pygmies from the African interior. The reason for giving you this is so that in the future you may think of someone else, other than yourself. Besides I don't like domineering, egotistical or simple minded drivers and you probably fit into one of these categories. I sign off wishing you an early transmission failure (on the expressway at about 4:30 pm). Also may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits."

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

It pisses my wife off but, sometimes when somebody parks their special car all sideways across two spots, I park real close to one side of it .

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Should be a piece of cake now, coil front springs and a back up cam instead of front leaf springs and no back up cam :) :) :)
They don't make enough room to actually swing into a parking spot that is so narrow my mirrors extend outside of.
By the time I tie up the lane moving back and forth to get into the tiny spot designated for my vehicle, there are people honking and making gestures in my direction.
Some of the tiny rice burner owners really need to chill. :laugh6:

Edit: It's really cool with that back up camera and the monster hitch in the receiver to back into a parking spot watching the face of the person sitting in the vehicle behind while I get within 2-3" of their front bumper so I don't stick out into the lane that others have to drive by in the front. :D

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the hell is a beat? Is it a right hand drive?

I always had a thing for Datsun Z's. I had a 280 and two 300's but I love the 260's and 280's more than the 300s.

I got to drive a Fairlady in AZ once. It put all the others I had to shame.

Last edited:

Hagiri

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the hell is a beat? Is it a right hand drive?

I always had a thing for Datsun Z's. I had a 280 and two 300's but I love the 260's and 280's more than the 300s.

I got to drive a Fairlady in AZ once. It put all the others I had to shame.
The BeAT is a RHD roadster from Japan its a lot like a MX5 but smaller and slower since it only has an inline 3 what's cool about it is its a rear engine rear wheel drive Honda that revs to 10,000 rpm stock.

Hagiri

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice! I’ve always wanted a Kei car for silly reasons. Maybe an AZ1 or Beat. Even one of the micro vans would be interesting.
I plan on shipping over a kei truck once I get the money and have plans to sell it if your interested. Other then that if you want I do offer my services if you wanna import one though me. I personally prefer buying on sight so that's why I like to ship over cars first then sell them that way so the customer knows what there getting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom