Just got a new car!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hagiri

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
4wd trucks? Why not Supras and Skylines and JZX100 and similar? Good money in clean examples of those as they get old enough to be legal on the streets here.
As much as id love to import JDM legends like the GTR and NSX I'm afraid I'm to broke to afford such cars right now and feel that 4wd trucks and vans will still sell for good profit for me. Do keep in mind I work part time and am in collage. I make enough money to support my life style but not much more right now. Once I graduate and get a real job maybe I can start looking to import such cars but till then I limited to what I can afford. I do offer my services and if a client wanted such a car I could defiantly get something like a Supra or RX7 at a reasonable price but I don't currently have the funds to buy such cars on my own. Hope this clears why I don't plan on importing such cars any time soon.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of Y'all need to try and park a double cab F-250 in some of the parking spaces that seem to be designed for little tiny rice burners.
You might understand why.
This is one of my biggest gripes with Ford. They just don't turn. My mom's Ford Edge isn't any better than my F150 4X4. It's enough that I'm looking elsewhere first when I buy again unless they've improved and from the sounds of it, they aren't. My little Crosstrek would park in any lot I ever tried. Granted it's smaller than the Edge but not by that much. The difference was stark.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is one of my biggest gripes with Ford. They just don't turn. My mom's Ford Edge isn't any better than my F150 4X4. It's enough that I'm looking elsewhere first when I buy again unless they've improved and from the sounds of it, they aren't. My little Crosstrek would park in any lot I ever tried. Granted it's smaller than the Edge but not by that much. The difference was stark.
My 82 Bronco would turn in its own radius. I got underneath and adjusted the stops that are just bolts. Don't have a clue how these new ones limit travel on the steering wheels.

Latest posts

Top Bottom