Just got my slide back from Steve at MKP arms Minco Ok.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not by me you wont. Cut it, chop it, grind it, reduce it, undercut it, paint it, take a hammer to it. Make it yours.
I think, now with the red dot, it will be going to the range every time I go. To the people I've talked too, once they got the mechanics of picking up the sight, they love it. A few people said that picking up the dot was nothing because they used the same process. This might be different for me until I get the suppressor sights.
I've shot a couple and liked them but know nothing else than what I will learn on my own.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a sparc II on my 22/45 Lite and hated it. I could never find the dot fast enough. But that is a different style red dot without suppressor sights so Im willing to try different options.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After seeing this thread, I contacted him and had the slide on my Glock done. This is the pistol I was issued when I was in the Fire Marshal's. When we retire we get to keep them.

IMG_2079.JPG
IMG_2080.JPG
IMG_2081.JPG
IMG_2082.JPG

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! That is nothing short of outstanding! Absolutely beautiful! I am impressed as hell seeing that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom