Just got passed on an on ramp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember a decade ago some ahole blasting past me on the Turner in a Mustang GT at triple digit speeds during a hard down pour as I neared Tulsa I noted the Mustang wadded up like chewed bubble gum against that center retaining wall thinking to myself ... you reap what you sow... AKA don't be an douche .

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel your pain, mine is like that too and she still dirves like she is driving an ambulance on the way to a call. 🚑💨
Speaking of ambulances, I've gotta check in at the heart hospital early Monday morning. Guess who's driving me through rush hour traffic....probably be better off taking one of those.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of ambulances, I've gotta check in at the heart hospital early Monday morning. Guess who's driving me through rush hour traffic....probably be better off taking one of those.

Don't let 'em check your blood pressure for at least twenty or thirty minutes!

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't chase him or even flip him off but definitely had bad thoughts. 🙂 But now I'm home safe and eating a cookie. That SOB probably doesn't have any cookies so there is that.
Oh they likely have cookies. They probably bought them with their girlfriend's SNAP card at the local "Dot" Indian Stop-and-Rob.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Merging onto I-44 behind another car. Not poking along. Black Civic with paper tags came down the ramp behind me and passed me on the ramp as I was about to merge. We missed by less than 2 feet or so. He cut off somebody in the next lane over and disappeared at high speed up I-44.
I thought, I hope you die, screaming your lungs out, while you burn to death in a car wreck.
So, is it wrong of me to think that? 😀
I always look for the flashing reds and blues behind you when something like that happens. Or a chopper above.

That stuff happens and I just think he's going to be the first one to the scene of the accident.

Latest posts

Top Bottom