Just gotta love it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dewayne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love when I make deal on here and get the my wife's car broke down and I can't meet you at the prearranged time and place. I understood and said we will make it happen it's not a big deal then they won't text you back!

blackknight22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same deal here. As I pull up to the meeting place I get the “ my car will not start, can we do this tomorrow ?” Of course I text “sure, just let me know.” I guess the dead battery turned into a real puzzler, as several weeks have passed and still no word from him.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had many deals on here over the years, and have never had anything less than perfect transactions. However, I know many folks have had these situations, and there is just no reason for anyone to pull that kind of stunt.
Indeed.

Not a seller, but I've never had a bad experience buying from OSA members. I've sent several members checks in advance, and some (5, I think?) have even brought items to my home - from as far away as Lawton, Guthrie, and Tulsa.

There are some really nice folks on OSA. :thumb:

dewayne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a great group and I've been a member for a long time. This was the only issue I have ever had. he accepted the offer which was a whopping $25 less than the asking price so I figure he got his $25 on armslist where it was also listed. Hell I would have paid the asking price.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a great group and I've been a member for a long time. This was the only issue I have ever had. he accepted the offer which was a whopping $25 less than the asking price so I figure he got his $25 on armslist where it was also listed. Hell I would have paid the asking price.
Name him so we know who not to deal with. We used to have rules that helped stop this,but since yokohoma Bob bought the place it's just like Armslist

Latest posts

Top Bottom